– To partner with institutions that will significantly add value to our conference: Miami Dade College Eduardo J. Padrón Campus (MDC EP).
– To create a quality event with world-class presenters that can bring new perspectives, themes and practices to our world of T&I professionals.
– To select presentations that are advanced –innovative– yet relevant and accessible to newer members of our profession.
– To keep the price affordable, so that our attendees will enjoy their visit at leisure.
– To keep it small but qualitative. Attendees can have more time to network, learn, and have direct contact with speakers, colleagues and other interested parties.
– To have presentations in the ideal learning environment, among experts in the field.
– To hold this convention in Miami, Florida, due to its unbeatable geographic location –for both national and international travelers.
– To offer our attendees the best possible conditions to learn, grow, and enjoy.